The Purveyor takes to the streets of Milan and menswear trends emerge: slender to fitted silhouette, eye wear, cable knit scarves, and the return of the murse! Here are some looks from Milan:
The murse is back in full effect. The streets of Milan are quickly being filled with this modified purse for men; created just large enough to fit the Milano Man's scarf, wallet, and puffy vest while still having the style that he craves:
Being well groomed never goes out of style Along with a excellent outfit, your skin and face should look good as well. Here are some tips for a good shave and some products to be on the lookout for.
How To Get The Best Shave:
• Do It In The Shower: It should be the last thing you do before leaving the shower. The warm moisture of a shower makes hairs soft and plump and opens your pores.
• Lube Up: Leave your shaving formula on your face for a minute before shaving. Some believe that pre-shave oils are unnecessary and are sold to supplement the inadequate lubrication of most shaving products.
• Scrub Hard: using a soft exfoliate will help open the pores, prime follicles and raise stubs for a closer shave. Exfoliating will help reduce acne, ingrown hairs and infection. This will also help sooth and renew your complexion.
• Keep It Sharp: Discard shaving blades after four or five uses.
• Steer Clear Of Irritants: They can damage your skin and create microscopic swelling, avoid anything that tingles, stings or numbs when your skin is vulnerable. Stay away from alcohol or strong plant extracts.
• Stay Moist: Don’t skip this step; it is important to calm irritation, balance your skin’s moisture content and prevent potential problems such as ingrown hairs or clogged pores.
• To Be Noticed: First, shave with the grain with very light pressure then reapply a coat of shaving cream and shave against the grain for super-close and smooth results.
Shaving products to look out for:
Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave: This is a pre-shave oil, shave cream and skin conditioner, all in one. This means an easier smoother shave with out razor burn
The Art of Shaving, Shaving Cream Unscented: This Shaving Cream softens and lifts the beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.
True Gentlemen Pre-Shave Oil Cedar: For use in the preliminary step of shaving, the pre shave oil helps weaken and raise ingrown hairs while creating a barrier between the skin and the razor to help prevent razor irritation.
4V00 Repairing After Shave Lotion: It is specifically formulated to relieve and protect skin from irritations that occur from shaving, and reduces annoying in-grown hairs