Jackets seem to take another turn here in Europe. While the leaves start to fall and the weather turns grey, the men seem to take their jackets and throw it on over whatever they are wearing for the day, especially suits. Sporty jackets have become the new over-coat to tailored suits. It is the perfect mix of business and casual.
Spotlight – Via Montenapoleone
Milan’s most well known street of luxury; bursting of high-end fashion brands, Via Montenapoleone is the central street for the high end shopping community in Milan. Other well known fashion streets include Via Del Spiga, Via Sant’Andrea and Corso Venezia.. All of the major designers have their flagships here including the Armani Casa, Prada Men’s, Dior Homme, Loro Piano, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Bottega Veneta.
Photo Credit: Antonio at http://picasaweb.google.com
Oh My God, Shoes.
The comfort of the sneaker, the fierce stomp of the boot, and the slip-on dress loafers are all in this season for men’s shoes. The biggest trend for men’s shoes in Milan is having a good pair; a good pair of shoes can change how people see you. They are a symbol of status, and a symbol of personal style. Metallic sneakers and Chuck Taylor Converse can be seen side by side with Dior Homme boots and Prada loafers.
Sunglasses have always been a part of the practical man’s wardrobe, and today, they are now a fashion staple. The designer sunglass fad early this millennium started a wave of fashion do’s and do not’s in eyewear, so we have that to thank for the heightened awareness in men’s sunglasses. Designer or vintage, it is all about the silhouette and finding the right size and shape to fit the wearer’s face. Remember that not all glasses fit everyone the same, so be careful with selection. These men have made the perfect choices.
Tanning Tips: No orange!
- Before tanning shave any areas that you would already shave: hair blocks the sun’s rays.
- Use a loofah to rub away dead skin.
- Moisturize. Apply moisturizer before and after you tan, to not give the look of leathered skin!
- If you are using a tanning bed make sure you cover your crotch!!!
- Never tan your face! You don’t want to add wrinkles to your skin, just use a bronzer.
- Anthony Logistics for Men provides luxurious sun care products to help you get the best tan.
- The Sun kit provides Sun Spray SPF15 (85 g/ 3 oz), Sun Stick (16.8g/ .6 oz), Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF15 (70 g/ 2.5 oz) and two BONUS After Sun Soothing Cream samples. Price $35.00
- Dolce & Gabbana- sun milk with tanning intensifier. It has a light scent and is non oily, does not leave a greasy residue. Price: $25.00
Also take note that over tanning can result in colorful mistakes: